I am planning 4 days trip to Paris and Switzerland starting Oct 3rd. My Travel Plan is as below. Please suggest where I can stay and important places i should see in these 4 days.
Day 1 – 3rd Oct
– Reach Paris around 10 AM in morning
– Take the Hop on Hop of Bus and start seeing Top 9 attractions which are covered by Hop on Hop Off Bus(Mostly try to cover 4-5 attractions)
– In the evening spend time at Eiffel Tower
– Reach hotel around 8 PM.
Day 2 – 4rd Oct
– See any two museums.
– Reach train station around 6:00 PM
– Take TGV Train to Geneve at 7:11 PM and reach Geneva by 10:30 PM
Day 3 – 5rd Oct
– Take train to interlean around 8:00 AM
– reach interlaken by 12:00 PM
– Take the train tickets and required pass and head to Jungfrau
– Return to Hotel (Please suggest best area to book hotel near Jungfrau)
Day 4 – 6rd Oct
– Take the Golden Pass Scenic Train back to Geneva
– Stop at Montreux to see the castle and nearby areas
– Reach Geneva by 5:00 PM
– Walk around Geneva City
– Take train at 7:40 PM to Paris
– Reach back to Paris by 10:30.
Thank you all for your suggestions. I had a wonderful trip to Paris and Switzerland. Below is link on my post on Switzerland Trip and My wife post on Paris Trip